During this period, Alan Watson Photography have been contacting suppliers we have worked with in the past at weddings, just to make sure everything is ok with them and of course have a wee chat!
We are delighted to have our first three “friends of Alan Watson Photography” contribute to our blog.
Enlighten my Day
Enlighten my Day are an event decor and accessory specialist based in North Ayrshire.
We cover most of West and Central Scotland.
The business began in August 2015 with one set of 4ft love letters and now proudly offer packages or individual hire items that include everything from dance floors and photo booths, to decor items such as centrepieces, arches, chair covers and backdrops and individual led letters.
A one stop shop for your wedding event decor and LED needs.
Pipers For Weddings
A reputable piping company who provide professional, dedicated Wedding pipers.
We cover Central Scotland
Feel free to PM/website email for details of our popular piping package.
Hart Video specialise in producing breath-taking Contemporary & Cinematic Wedding Films that are fresh captivating and distinctive.
We have an eye for details and those unforgettable moments that define a wedding day. Using an unobtrusive style we work quietly in the background to capture your day as it unfolds so the footage we capture is relaxed and natural.
We film and produce wedding films in Ayrshire but also offer coverage throughout Scotland.
Have a look around our website if you have any questions regarding any part of your days filming please don`t hesitate to contact us.
Tel 01563 542195 / Mob: 07866681534 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Watson Photography Reviews
We’d also like to point out that we have some amazing reviews that potential clients don’t always get the chance to see.
Here are a few 5 star reviews from our Facebook Page:
1.Just had a cake smash for my wee girls 1st birthday. Couldn’t thank Alan enough for some crackers of pictures. Soo many to choose from and both my girls had a ball ??
2. What can we say about Alan….we first contacted him 2 years ago to book him for our wedding. we instantly clicked. his banter is second to none. communication was great and our pre wedding shoot was amazing. on to the wedding day itself. he was so good with the kids getting them to take some pictures. he had everyone in stitches and the photos are amazing he captured all the little things. our wedding album is amazing. we would highly recommend Alan to anyone who’s looking for a photographer. Alan brought Kevin along with him and his images are also amazing. the way the 2 of them interacted with all our guests. we honestly cant thank you enough.
3.Absolutely over the moon with our album …and wee extras ..so thoughtful. ..been amazing throughout the whole process from start to end ..even delivered it.to my door today …would highly recommend to anyone. .was amazing with my self family husband and especially my 7 year old …thanks Alan..ur a ⭐.. xx
4. Alan has been an amazing photographer from start to finish. Our photos are truly amazing and our album is stunning! We can’t recommend Alan enough; not only a very talented photographer but a great guy that will make you feel at ease during your special day!
5. Have used Alan on a few occasions,for photos of my children,Alan is excellent with children and puts them at ease
Can’t recommend Alan enough
Will definitely be using again
6. Absolutely brilliant!
Alan covered our wedding on the 21st April this year & done an amazing job, he captured everything!
His banter was great, he made My self, my wife & all the guests feel at ease. He put a shift in & went above and beyond one special photo.
I cant wait to see the whole collection when it’s ready.
We look forward to working with Alan again soon for a family shoot in the near future.
7. Massive thank you to Alan and his team for the photos we’ve seen so far. Cannot wait for the rest! Very professional service from the beginning but so relaxed on the day which was exactly what we wanted. We would both recommend Alan Watson Photography 100%
8. We had Alan for our wedding in February and he done a great job. He made us all feel relaxed and the kids loved him! We had an issue with our usb and without hesitation Alan drove over to our house in the snow to give us a new one. To top it off we arrived home from work a few nights ago and there was a cardboard package sitting at the door, it was a canvas of a photo we loved! Top class service from start to finish would highly recommend.
9. Today we picked up our wedding album from Alan. Absolutely delighted with the photos and album. Cannot recommend Alan enough for a photographer he is one in a million. Not only is he extremely talented at capturing the moment with his photographs but he is also such a down to earth guy. He makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We had a few young kiddies at the wedding to which he was fabulous with and very patient ensuring he got the photos just right. Thanks Alan for being part of our day and for our wonderful album.
10. We were lucky enough to have Alan shoot our wedding day and what a fantastic job he done considering the weather conditions! We can’t wait to see our finished shots! you made everyone feel so comfortable and kept a smile on all our faces. Thanks again! highly recommend!
We will share more of our reviews with you on our next blog…….we will also have some other wedding vendors letting you know what they can do for you.
We are also considering asking Venues to post a little something too.
Here are just a few of our favourite wedding venues in Ayrshire that we just love working at:
The Waterside Hotel
The Gailes Hotel
Seamill Hydro Hotel
Brisbane House Hotel
Riverside Lodge Hotel
The Fenwick Hotel
Western House Hotel
Savoy Park Hotel